Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Po-po shut us down (Tik-tok Ke$ha cover)

I don't brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack. I like Colgate (always the paste and never the gel). I appreciate the irony of me playing this one, since I don't party and I would kick someone to the curb if they did look like Mick Jagger.

However, this being said, I do have an appreciation for a catchy pop tune when I hear it. Especially the ones that have 3 chords, some sing-song rapping styles, and the potential for some harmony, so I had a bit of fun this afternoon with this one.

Tik-tok - Ke$ha ukulele cover by iloveuke

1 comment:

  1. Amber, I loooooove this song! And I've just shared your blog with my husband's grandson & his mama who live in Haida Gwaii. You see, we just sent little Fisher (the grandson) his first ukelele to celebrate his 3rd birthday. So, your music is gonna inspire him just like it does me! Sending love your way .... Magi

    ReplyDelete